JPG -objects

If you are using CADEMIA and miss something you'd like to see in the future, post your request here.

JPG -objects

Postby Ping » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:47 pm

Hallo,

I want to insert a photo as background and then use locating with digitize for some lines and so on.

I'm really impressed by the structure of the code. Without Java programming experiences I have created a executable jar and find things in the kernel to be change (desktop, icons). But for programming and testing of a new functionality is the executable jar not so usefull.

How can I run and debugge CADEMIA in Eclipse in a test environment?
Ping

Postby bf » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:07 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the compliments you payed us concerning the structure of the Source Code.

Unfortunately we do not have a CADEMIA component representing an image (a photograph). But we are planning to add one in the next release 1.5 (sorry, this seems to be always the standard response). We expect this release to be shipped in the second half of this year.

An alternative would be to create one on your own? But this would require some programming experience.

Creating a CADEMIA project in Eclipse is quite straightforward: Just apply for the source code at www.cademia.org and then add a project in Eclipse.

Best regards,

Bert.
Berthold Firmenich
bf

Eclipse

Postby Ping » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:25 pm

Hi,

For me the problem was to know where main() is located, in Class "Instance"! OK - CADEMIA coding for beginners.

Best regards
Ping

Return to CADEMIA user feature requests