1) The only strange behaviour I've encountered are copied rectangles (by ctrl D) who seem to be transformed to paths after an edit in their dimensions. I select one side by clicking the middle node and one of the sides remains as it was before the transformation. Of course this is easily repeared but still strange.
2) Moving of components goes with translate very effective and secure. But sometimes I wants to move some components by mouse but strictly horizontal. Is there a function to do this? It seems not. With 'orthogonal' selected the selection still moves free.
3) Another question about orthogonal versus angular drawing. I found out that I'm really changing a lot between them, maybe there can be a shortkey to toggle between angular and orthogonal drawing.
4) Once I asked you for a tool with parallel lines for drawing walls etcetera. Berthold wrote me to use the offset tool. I took me some time but this works very good.
Another question about the paths: When I combine a free formed path with a rectangle (by join) this gives unexpected results. I hoped to make an addition. The result is an -for me- unpredictable combination which is not an addition nor substraction. Are additions or substractions of paths possible? Or is this maybe scheduled for later development?
5) I imported some geometry I use for my title block with an imported DXF. (By the way the DXF import is fantastic, I tried a few really heavy ones and it all worked fine. CADEMIA zoomed panned etcetera as if the file was nearly empty.)
Now I'm struck with a bunch of old layers. I can export and re-import it to solve this but I don't like the idea. Is there something like a layer dialog in your planning? In fact I'm trying to find out wether I can stop my old commercial cad-programs.
6) Last question at this time. I read an unanswered post about having an extra snappoint on crossings. Altough it is not strictly needed, it might speed up the drawing process. Is there any change to make such an automated command?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests