Show the preferences and allow them to be changed. The preferences can be
shown and changed at any time by interrupting running commands.
- Coordinate input: The x and y coordinates can be entered as text in the input bar. The
interpretation method of coordinates can be configured:
- Absolute: The coordinates always refer to the user coordinate
- Relative: The coordinates refer to the location of the last
- Constraints: The construction of straight lines and curves just like the dragging of the mouse can be
optionally restricted as follows:
- Unconstrained: Lines and line segments can be constructed at an
- Orthogonal: Lines and line segments must be orthogonal.
- Drag Mode:
The drag tool is launched
when a control point is dragged and the left mouse button is down.
The following modes are supported:
- Move component: Move selected components or their
- Move point: Move selected control points.
- Offset: Move selected segments or their clones in an
- Extend: Extend or trim segments.
- Apply to:
The drag tool can refer
to selected components, to control points or - if possible - to their
- Original: Drag the originals.
- Clone: Drag the clones.