Shows the preferences and allows them to be changed. The preferences can be
shown and changed at any time by interrupting running commands.
- Text input:
The x and y coordinates can be entered as text in the Command Line Menu. The
interpretation method of coordinates can be configured:
- Absolute coordinates always refer to the user coordinate
- Relative coordinates refer to the location of the last
Lines and line segments can be constrained as follows:
- Angular: Lines and line segments can be constructed at an
- Orthogonal: Lines and line segments must be orthogonal.
- Drag mode:
The drag tool is launched
when a control point is dragged and the left mouse button is down.
These modes are supported:
- Move component: Moving selected components or their
- Move point: Moving selected control points.
- Offset: Moving selected segments or their clones in an
- Extend: Extending or trimming segments.
The drag tool can refer
to selected components/ control points or - if possible - to their
- Original: Dragging of originals.
- Clone: Dragging of clones.