Show information on selected Components:
- Name: Each component has a unique name, which remains
unchanged even after saving and loading.
- Class: Each component belongs to exactly one class.
- Object identifier: Each component has a unique object identifier
that distinguishes it from all other objects. The object
identifier changes after saving and reloading of the component.
- Layer: Each component is assigned to exactly one or no layer.
- Graphic attributes apply to the geometric shape and the
text elements of the component. The graphical attributes are only
displayed here if they are user-changeable.
- Geometric form: The geometric shape of the component is determined
by any number of cubic parametric Bézier curves.
- Text elements: A component can have any number of text elements.
- Raster images: A component can have any number of raster images.
- Control points allow the identification of a component as a whole
or its segments. The whole component or a segment can be manipulated.