Constructs a vector and shows the coordinates. The command refers to
the fundamental vector processor that is used whenever a vector is to be
constructed. The supported construction methods are
The constructed vector's length is shown in the command line and can be
further processed. The length can be changed by entering an arithmetic
expression via the keyboard. The subsequent choices allow the vector's
direction to be changed:
- Text input: The x and y coordinates separated by white
space are to be entered.
- Pick: The vector is constructed by picking a line near the
- 2 Points: The vector v from the
start point P1 to the
end point P2
- Angle: The vector is constructed by rotating the unit
vector in the x direction by an angle to be
- Angle: The vector's direction is set to an absolute
- Rotate: The vector is rotated by an angle.
- Done: The vector is accepted.