Construct a straight line and show the line's parameters. The command uses the
standard line processor that is used whenever a line is constructed.
The line can be constrained to orthogonal mode only. The
supported construction methods are
- Pick: The line is constructed by picking an existing
- 2 Points: The line is constructed from two
points P1 and
- Point and Vector: The line is constructed from a
point P and a
- Point and circle: The line is constructed from a
tangentially to a circle
c. One of the two possible lines must
be identified by picking.
- 2 circles: The line is constructed tangentially to two
circles c1 and
c2. One of the four possible lines
must be identified by picking.