Clears the database. The user is prompted to save
any unsaved changes of the current database.
The primary setup parameters of the new database are shown in a dialog
where they can be changed.
The dialog can be cancelled at any time. The button Done applies the
changes to the database.
- Scale factor: Defines the scale factor of the drawing and
initializes all scale dependent data like the line patterns or fill
- Units: Defines the natural unit for subsequent user input.
- Drawing grid: Each graphical window has its own drawing grid.
With item As last specified the drawing grids are not changed.
If a numeric value is specified then each graphic window is assigned
a new drawing grid through the origin with the specified x and y
- Dimensioning: Here the format of the dimensioning
master can be specified.
- Paper format: Here the format and orientation of the title
block can be set.